No often you find a stunning boat that's 1st owner since Day 1 and kept in this ridiculously pristine conditions! That's how we feel about this absolute black beauty of the 2011 Chaparral 270 Signature Cruiser that we have listed here for sale. Dry berth from the very first day here at Raffles Marina, the boat never left Singapore waters and used very lightly but regularly to ensure everything continues to perform as from the very first day the owner bought her new.
Onboard you will find a very nice cozy cabin that's air conditioned, a small galley with fridge, stove and also microwave plus sleeping for 4 onboard. The enclosed toilet comes with vacuum toilet and shower inside. The engine bay is kept clean and tidy and allow for easy access for maintenance. There's 680 hours in the engine which is regular service only by the local Mercruiser agent and no one else. All record are available to the next owner.
Generator is a 3kw Westerbeke unit running the onboard equipment such as the 5,000btu aircon inside the cabin. The Chartplotter is a 5inch which also include a fisfinder. VHF and AIS are all onboard.
Serviced all along by Mercury authorized Agent, Nautitude Pte Ltd every 50 hours or thereabouts since 2011.
1) Latest service done on 2/9/20, changed raw water sensor, restrictor gasket, full flow gasket, alternator belt.
Also changed 2 Amaron batteries 115D31R 12 volts at 100 AMP/ HR with lead terminal head. Changed belt.
Before 2020, please see following servicing/work done:
2) 12/2/19 630 hours , changed impeller and belt
3) Changed bearing or drive shaft
4) 13/3/19 - remove engine and stern drive, changed new gimbal housing transom assembly and used gimbal exhaust, repaired power trim, install through hull water pick up, replace corroded oil pan and gasket
5) June 2019 - serviced genset and replaced thermometer, changed timing belt, service oil filter and oil. Changed Mastervolt battery charger
6) 25/10/19 changed live well pump 800 gph, changed separate wire live well and blower.
7) new Lewmar v700 windlass in 2019 with anchor chain and rope from USA
- changed both exhaust manifolds, cross and center bearing - u joint, bellows
- changed new AIS.
For full and detailed information and to arrange a viewing please contact Eric Koh - 9119 1872